K2 SPORTS Women's Moto Boa Inline Skates Review

K2 SPORTS Women's Moto Boa Inline Skates
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought some cheap skates a while ago because I wanted to do fitness skating. Those skates were nowhere near what I needed and they were cheap. I looked online and researched K2 skates because I heard they were the best. I was a little skeptical of the K2 Andra Boa skates because they just came out this year, but they had a good deal so I got them. The skates came in within days so that was fast shipping. The skates are so comfortable and they fit snug but not too snug and with great ankle support. I love the Boa system, I don't have to lace my skates and its so easy to adjust if I need to fix it when I skate. I've only had the skates for a day and already went riding and they were fantastic and fast and perfect for fitness or recreation. I can't say how the life is with them because I haven't had them long but I'll re post if something new comes up. Also, I read a lot of reviews on the K2 skates and they say to get a 1/2 size to a full size bigger than your normal shoe. I am normally a size 6.5 in womens and I got a size 7. The 7 fits perfect with regular socks, however I could've gone to 7.5 and use a thicker sock.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K2 SPORTS Women's Moto Boa Inline Skates

The Andra BOA Skates are designed for fitness and recreational inline skating.Incorporating BOA dialed in performance system, with the turn of dial, you can secure the proper fit.We were the first to use it on our Snowboard boots and now we bring the technology to our inline skates.With an 80mm wheel size and standard cuff height, it makes for a suportive fit for any level of inline skater. Beginner or entry-level inline skaters will enjoy the stabilty and controlled speed.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about K2 SPORTS Women's Moto Boa Inline Skates

0 comments:

Post a Comment