SPRI ES499R Xertube Resistance Band with Door Attachment and Exercise Charts (Yellow, Very Light) Review

SPRI ES499R Xertube Resistance Band with Door Attachment and Exercise Charts (Yellow, Very Light)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hope this review helps out others looking to replace their Wii Active band, which is cheaply made and bound to rip (like mine did). I had a difficult time finding a replacement. This band is the way to go. The handles are a little thicker than the Wii Active band, so it's a little more difficult to hold the band and the Wii equipment, but it hasn't been a problem for me. The band has more resistance than the Wii Active band (which I thought didn't provide enough resistance, anyway), but it is possible to complete all of the exercises, unlike some other bands I tried. I haven't used it enough to judge durability, but it appears to be of high quality.
NOTE: For some reason, Amazon lumps together reviews for multiple SPRI resistance bands, which made my research even more difficult. This review refers to the very light (yellow) SPRI band. Do not buy the deluxe version to use with Wii Active--the handles are too big to hold with the Wii remote and numchuk.

Click Here to see more reviews about: SPRI ES499R Xertube Resistance Band with Door Attachment and Exercise Charts (Yellow, Very Light)

The Xertube is the ideal workout tool you can use anywhere, any time for safe and effective total-body conditioning. Comes with one Xertube, two exercise charts and a door attachment.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about SPRI ES499R Xertube Resistance Band with Door Attachment and Exercise Charts (Yellow, Very Light)

0 comments:

Post a Comment