Dogtown DT Pool School Complete Skateboard Review

Dogtown DT Pool School Complete Skateboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to skate in the late 70's and early 80's in San Diego. I had a Dogtown back then and I saw this and thought it would be great since I just built my son a quarter pipe, and my G&S is OLD (but it's still an awesome board). I don't remember the decks being concave, and that is why I took a star off. I like a flat board for ramps and pools, especially since I have a size 12 shoe. I could not ride this board comfortably (luckily I have my original G&S)....so, I gave the board to my son. He loves it. The construction is good and the wheels are great, with good bearings, and the trucks handle well. It may not have been what I was looking for, but it is still a good quality board, and I suspect for kids, this would make for a great board, and easily 5 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dogtown DT Pool School Complete Skateboard

Dogtown skateboards are made of 7 ply maple wood

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Dogtown DT Pool School Complete Skateboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment