Columbia Men's Lander Short Review

Columbia Men's Lander Short
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Columbia ridge cloth shorts are both comfortable and durable. I live, work and play in Utah's redrock country so my clothes are worn for various purposes. I usually have three Columbia shorts on hand so I have something to wear almost every day May - November.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Columbia Men's Lander Short

Designed for versatility, durability and good-looking all day comfort, the lander is made from enzyme stonewashed cotton ridge cloth for extra softness and a broken-in feeling, gusset details add excellent freedom of movement so you'll be as comfortable on the trail as you will running errands around town, the security side-zip pocket keeps identification and important documents locked down if you find yourself traveling and a handy extra pocket on the hip is great for storing maps, gadgets, and other necessities

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Columbia Men's Lander Short

0 comments:

Post a Comment