Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the most comfortable and durable helmet I've ever had. I use this for riding my bicycle and I get compliments ALL THE TIME. It's also super comfortable and extra cozy on cold days with the insert attached. Easy to remove the insert for warmer days. I've dropped this numerous times and no cracks like normal bike helmets. I have a glossy one which makes it easy to wipe off and stain free!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bern Muse Hard Hat w/ Knit Liner - Women's
If you're looking for a low-profile, light, and super-comfortable helmet, turn your head towards Bern's Women's Muse Hard Hat w/ Knit Liner. This lid features a solid shell and brim design, and it comes with the breathable, repeat-impact protection of Brock Foam. While it's not rated for severe impacts, the Hard Hat is able to withstand multiple, lighter hits without requiring replacement.Product Features
Material: [shell] ABS
Adjustable Vents: no
Fit Adjustment: chinstrap
Certifications: none
Weight:
Recommended Use: skiing, snowboarding, skate, bike
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Click here for more information about Bern Muse Hard Hat w/ Knit Liner - Women's
0 comments:
Post a Comment