Gorilla Strength Laces - 108 inches - BLACK Review

Gorilla Strength Laces - 108 inches - BLACK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought that these were going to be pretty nice to use instead of regular ice hockey laces. Well, I thought wrong. When I take my skates off, I remove the laces from the top two eyelets (or for if you count both sides). When I put my skates on, I have to stick the laces through the eyelets with my feet already in the skate. With the gorilla laces, it's really hard to stick the laces through the eyelets because the ends are longer and not flexible at all. So if you put your skates on and then lace up through the eyelets like I do, you may run into a problem here.
The other problem is that the laces are round instead of flat. My problem with this is that they don't create enough resisitance or grip when lacing up, so the ice skate loosens up as soon as you release the tension -- this makes it tough to get your laces tight enough.
I think the concept was great, but it doesn't work out in my situation at all. I switched back to regular waxed, black ice hockey laces.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gorilla Strength Laces - 108 inches - BLACK

Our 108" Gorilla laces are just what you need to keep your skates laced up tight. The key feature of our laces is the metal tips. Guaranteed for the life of the laces, the metal tips are as tough as they come. They're Gorilla strength! No more frayed ends to contend with. Great for the occasional player and hard-core alike!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gorilla Strength Laces - 108 inches - BLACK

0 comments:

Post a Comment