Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I unpacked the tape I was disappointed to see a giant paint-like skull on it (please see my pictures). I was expecting a small skull and crossbones cut out of the tape like on the picture Amazon has posted (even a small painted skull and crossbones would have been fine). Not only do I find the giant skull a little cheesy (I'm 36!) but the paint-like surface of the skull cuts down on the grip of the tape. Although I did position the tape upside down and in a way that my front foot had as much pure tape as possible (I'm regular footed) I still found my front foot sliding around quite a bit more than I'm used to. I normally keep by front foot just behind the inside screws of the front truck and with this tape I found my front foot shifting up to nearly covering the front truck screws altogether on several occasions (this is all with ramp skating). I generally have very good foot control with positioning on my board and I found myself having to correct my positioning more than I am used to. With all of that being said the griptape still functions as a griptape should just with less grip where the skull is applied.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FKD Skull Single Sheet Griptape, Black
FKD griptape black skull single sheet
Click here for more information about FKD Skull Single Sheet Griptape, Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment