Rollerblade LUX Plus 3-Pack Protective Gear Review

Rollerblade LUX Plus 3-Pack Protective Gear
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a fitness skater who skated 1400 miles outdoors last year. I'm also over 50, and know it can take a long time to heal from injuries. I always wear a helmet, knee pads, and wrist guards when I skate. I only went down four times last year, but every time I fell forward on my hands and knees. The cloth part of the Lux knee pads is torn, and the palms of the wrist guards are deeply scored--meaning I left plastic, not skin, on the road.
The Lux pads are light and comfortable, and good protection. After I put them on, I'm not aware of them until it's time to take them back off. I'm ordering a new Lux set, absolutely convinced that the old set more than paid for itself in injuries prevented. About size: I prefer Large, although I'm at the top end of the medium in the size guide. The Large knee pads stay up in the summer, and fit over cycling tights in the winter.
Beginning skaters, who are going to fall a lot more, may want to look for a pad set with more padding than the Lux.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rollerblade LUX Plus 3-Pack Protective Gear

Protective gear 3 piece set, comes with wristguards, kneepads and elbow pads, provides excellent protection for skating and other sports.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rollerblade LUX Plus 3-Pack Protective Gear

0 comments:

Post a Comment