Etnies Men's Ekg Skate Shoe Review

Etnies Men's Ekg Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Love these shoes! I didn't realize it when I bought them but they have some sort of built-in insoles that are awesome. They look good too. I normally buy DC shoes because of the comfort and durability but I couldn't find a pair I liked so I tried these out. I haven't had them very long so I cannot speak to their durability but I don't care I'm babying these shoes and I will buy another pair when these wear out. The only thing I may warn you about is I tend to buy a half size larger than I need when buying shoes (especially online) and these seem to run a little smaller than DCs. If you generally buy shoes to fit EXACTLY I would order these with about a half size larger to give yourself some toe room.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Etnies Men's Ekg Skate Shoe

Enhance your skate style with this EKG shoe from etnies. Made with durable materials, thick padding, and cool graphics, this shoe is geared up to help you look and feel your best whether you ride a board or not.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Etnies Men's Ekg Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment