Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these for my 10 year old daughter. They are pretty and probably work well but we sent them back for a few reasons. 1. They have laces and straps. Nothing more irritating than having to tie laces on skates that constantly get stuck to the velcro strap and tear up. Really, just make two ratchet buckles and spare us the laces. Of course it probably does say this in the product description but I didn't notice that. 2. The snap-down buckle for the ratchet strap is IMPOSSIBLE to open. It took me and a pair of scissors to pry it open each time. No way my 10 yr old can do it herself and I don't want to have to help every time! 3. The ratchet strap slides in and then runs into another part of the skate and then refuses to tighten more. I can do it if I wrestle with it but she can't do it herself. Once again, i think a 10 year old should be able to operate/put on her own skates. 4. They squeeze horrible in the arch area. The hard plastic portion is goes in too much.
I gave it 3 stars because they probably do work well for skating if you can ever get them on (and you have feet shaped like a duck)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Girl\'s Schwinn Youth Roller Skates - Gray/ Lavendar (Sz 5-8)
Click here for more information about Girl\'s Schwinn Youth Roller Skates - Gray/ Lavendar (Sz 5-8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment