Fallen Men's Regal Vulc Skate Shoe Review

Fallen Men's Regal Vulc Skate Shoe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've never before found shoes that felt just right the first time I put them on. Am I breaking these in? Or were they just made for my feet? Actually, part of that comes from the fact I was able to get my exact size - something that I've never been able to find in shoe stores - but aside from that they are just extremely comfortable. The only downside is they sent me two different lengths of shoe lace in each shoe. Not really hard to fix... but still, I am deducting a star regardless.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fallen Men's Regal Vulc Skate Shoe

Assume a Regal aire -- this skate shoe from Fallen has all the looks and performance you'd want in a skate shoe. Featuring a leather upper with a padded collar and tongue for superior cushioning and support, this shoe's rubber outsole ensures durability and the lace-up closure provides a snug fit.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fallen Men's Regal Vulc Skate Shoe

0 comments:

Post a Comment