XTAK Knee Pads, Desert Tan Review

XTAK Knee Pads, Desert Tan
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I bought these pads to use while hunting pronghorn in central Wyoming this year. These pads were easy on/off, comfortable, and very durable.
They were put to the test when I was stalking/crawling over long distances. They took alot of abuse, and other than a little paint off the button snaps, and a few scuff marks, look fine.
The quality on these pads seems very good, I am very pleased with them and would buy them again in a second. Good value.


Click Here to see more reviews about: XTAK Knee Pads, Desert Tan

Unique X-shaped thermal plastic urethane shell, EVA high-density foam, lightweight TPU & Cordura nylon construction, CoolMax inner surface, anti-skid inner surface to keep pad secure, Spandex adjustable straps with Rapid Deployment Clips and hook and loop closure for secure fit.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about XTAK Knee Pads, Desert Tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment