Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had had lazzy legs skate gloves since.....well since forever (at least 96). They were held together with duct tape. In fact, I think they might have been more duct tape than leather. The problem is they smelled horrendous and just weren't going to make it through another wash. So, since these are pretty much the only skate gloves on the market today, at least the only ones with bones on the bottom side of the wrists, I bought these. They really are very good. Comfortable and I like the closure system a lot. I have not fallen on them yet, but they are at least as good as the lazzy leggs if not better. Definitely a good buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Triple Eight "Hired Hands" Wrist Guards
The ultimate piece of equipment for wrist and palm protection, the Triple 8 hired hands feature fully padded top grain leather, adjustable Velcro strap and impact resistant front and back splints that can be removed if desired.
Click here for more information about Triple Eight "Hired Hands" Wrist Guards
0 comments:
Post a Comment