Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Awesomely freakishly amazing! Dan breaks every trick down until it can't be broken down any more and goes through each tiny step in slow motion. SE cuts a lot of corners for you so you can learn quick. I learned 180 ollies within 3 days and I've been working on a kickflip around 2 months now and I'm so close to landing it, everyone else I talked to it took them 8 months to 2 years to get a kickflip. That's because they didn't have SE :)
Skateboarding is trial and error, but SE cuts out a lot of the little trial and errors (ex. foot placement, direction to kick the tail...you'll know what I mean when you watch it!) that would otherwise take 67 years to figure out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Skateboarding Explained Skateboard DVD
'Lake Owen is known worldwide as one of the best camps to go to if you wantto learn how to, or improve at skateboarding. Now they have teamed up withtheir top instructor, and Mentality pro, Dan MacFarlane to bring youSkateboarding Explained. Dan has taught thousands of people how toskateboard, and all of the tricks that are covered in this DVD are broken downand explained in the same way that has proved to help his students learn. Ifyou are new to skateboarding, or if you have been skateboarding for a while,and you want to get better, this DVD is for you!)'
Click here for more information about Skateboarding Explained Skateboard DVD
0 comments:
Post a Comment