Sixsixone Full Comp Bike Helmet Review

Sixsixone Full Comp Bike Helmet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I picked up 661 based on feedback of friends and the fact we carried the brand at a shop I used to work for. After using the fit chart and measuring head I figured fit would be good. After ordering the black and it being sold out I settled on the white (really ugly) since it would be cooler and reflect heat more.
I opened box and glued in rear neck pad fell right out and the helmet looked yellowed like it was sun bleached.
The shape of the helmet is tappered in front so it rubs your head really bad in the same area. To top it off the vents are terrible in front so you feel like you can't get enough air and it's really close to face. My wife got the Oneal brand and after trying on a friends Oneal in the same size I can say my helmet is terrible. I'm now shopping for a second helmet, anyone want to buy a slightly used 661 helmet for cheap???! Look elsewhere people.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sixsixone Full Comp Bike Helmet

Economic full face protection with the features of more expensive models. Tough injection molded polycarbonate shell for lower price. Features: *3-point attached, adjustable moto-style visor with aluminum screws. *EPS foam inner liner. *Crash replacement policy. *Meets CPSC standards for bicycle helmets.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Sixsixone Full Comp Bike Helmet

0 comments:

Post a Comment