Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
We returned the trucks because my son said they were too stiff and not good for turning. However, I would like to say Kevin at BC Surf and Sport was very nice when I called to find out how to return them for a different pair. Unfortunately they didn't carry the new one my son wanted, so they credited my account immediately upon return. I would highly recommend BC Surf and Sport as they exceeded my expectations by delivering before the promised date and crediting my account in such a speedy manner.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Paris Raw 180mm Truck (Sold in Pairs)
Paris Trucks available in 150mm & 180mm6-Hole baseplate356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded baseplate and hangerGrade 8 steel axles and kingpinSecondary heat treatment process for added strength and durabilitySpecial urethane bushing formula for ultimate rebound and vibration dampening
Click here for more information about Paris Raw 180mm Truck (Sold in Pairs)
0 comments:
Post a Comment