Hillbilly Full Finger Wrist Guard Gloves Review

Hillbilly Full Finger Wrist Guard Gloves
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a mountain biker that used to use the average store bought skater wrist guards for protection. Unfortunately, those pads just come apart in a hard crash. I painfully learned this lesson when those pads failed to protect my wrists from fracture and my hands from a awful road rash. Ouch! That happen a couple years ago and ever since I've been looking for a pair of wrist guards/gloves like this. So in summary, this is what I like bout them:
-Super strong sturdy construction made of thick leather.
-Breathable and permits full motion of the fingers.
-Gloves are not bulky.
-Wrist guard section is the strongest I have ever seen. Makes me feel I can karate chop a cinder block in half without even a scratch!
-Price is fair for the quality of the gloves.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hillbilly Full Finger Wrist Guard Gloves

Hillbilly Full Finger Wristguard Gloves are made with durable 4-way spandex and goat skin leather. The spoon shaped palm splint provides superior protection while the back splint provides extra support for the wrist. The full-finger coverage comes in especially hand for laying down long slides and keeping your manicure looking great!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hillbilly Full Finger Wrist Guard Gloves

0 comments:

Post a Comment