Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It took me almost 2 months to write this review because everytime I think about Shoes.com, I relive the anger and frustration we went through.
I did endless research before purchasing these Heelys. My first choice was Zappos.com, but this item didn't ship here to Alaska. The Heelys I received from Shoes.com were obviously used; scuff marks on the back and sole, dirt on the sides. The plastic covering encasing the wheels was ripped open and the wheels were so worn, they looked as used as my son's old Heely wheels. I called Shoes.com, the gentleman was nice. He said he'd send a replacement pair and apply a 20% discount to the new pair for my trouble, which I was grateful for. I was thrilled to receive the replacement pair the following day. However when we opened the box, the shoes were new but there were no Heely wheels. I called Shoes.com again, this time furious. The lady I spoke to was nice and I hoped to just have the wheels mailed to me, but she said I had to send the shoes back again. I mentioned the 20% discount I was promised the day before, she confirmed it was being applied and she offered the same for the third pair being charged to my card. I begged her to notate somewhere in my order that this would be the third pair shipped to me and PLEASE send me brand new shoes w/ the extras I'm paying for! The third pair arrived the following day and I dreaded opening it. The shoes looked "less new" than the ones I received the previous day (light dirt marks on the inside) and the changing tool was missing; at this point, I didn't care. My son's birthday surprise was more important to me than calling Shoes.com again, charge my card again and experience any further anxiety.
A couple weeks later, my bank statement showed I never received the 20% discounts promised me. I was charged full price, PLUS the extra overnight shipping charges to Alaska...making what I spent on the final pair of Heelys more than the listed price on either Shoes.com or Zappos.com. I have no issue paying for what I order. But when the shoes are promised as brand new with wheels and changing tool, plus the discount for my troubles...they should follow through. I love Amazon.com and will continue to shop here. Shoes.com is a disappointment and I will never use them again...my family, friends and co-workers will never use them again and I recommend those of you looking at items from their site...to look elsewhere.
~Have a great day everyone~
Click Here to see more reviews about: Heelys Little Kid/Big Kid Atomic Skate Shoes
Heely's gives a new meaning to rocking and rolling with the boys' Atomic skate shoe. This attractive and multi-functional sneaker features a smooth synthetic nubuck or leather upper, polyurethane midsole, wave comfort bracket, padded collar and tongue, FATS PU wheels, five eyelet lace up closure, flexible rubber outsole with tread, ABEC 1 608 micro bearings, and a highly cushioned insole with heel pad. You can speed up your pace with just a little click of a Heely.
Click here for more information about Heelys Little Kid/Big Kid Atomic Skate Shoes
0 comments:
Post a Comment