DVS Men's Berra 5 SP2 Sneaker Review

DVS Men's Berra 5 SP2 Sneaker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got these for my 13yo nephew for xmas. He's getting into skating so I thought I'd get him a proper pair of skate kicks so he wouldn't have to tear up his air jordans on grip tape. He is a fashion whore and these fit the bill there too. I used to skate and thought dvs made the most comfortable and protective skate shoes, and according to him they still rock.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DVS Men's Berra 5 SP2 Sneaker

Before you hit the streets, make sure you've got what it takes to look and ride your best. The Berra 5 from DVS features Bruise Control Light technology, with a three-piece construction and ultralight midsole. Its padded tongue and collar, dual elasticized tongue straps, removable cushioned insole, and grippy gum-rubber outsole work together to ensure this shoe never lets you down (or at least helps you land a little more gently).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about DVS Men's Berra 5 SP2 Sneaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment