Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)THESE ARE FANTASTIC! I use them for snowboarding and inline skating, two activities where I fall A LOT. The truest test for these shorts was five hard falls on asphalt last week while skating, and I didn't even feel it--no bruising, no soreness. The shorts provide great all around padded coverage (including a tailbone pad) and stretchy breathable fabric. I just give them a quick handwash in the sink and 24 hours to dry. I don't think machine washing is a good idea, as the pads are not removable and might get twisted up even though they are sewn in pretty tight. As for visibility, I skate in baggy cargos and these shorts are not visible at all underneath the cargos or my ski clothes. Well worth it, and I have so much more fun at both sports now because I'm not as afraid of falling.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Triple 8 Bum-Savers Body Pad 2011
The Triple 8 Bum-Savers are light and discreet, ready to wear under your regular pants or shorts. Also, a breathable mesh fabric prevents you from building up nasty sweat pockets that chafe and irritate your skin. . Model Year: 2011, Product ID: 26929
Click here for more information about Triple 8 Bum-Savers Body Pad 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment