Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought one of these for my 8 year old son, and while it didn't spin much on the grass or carpet, it works great on ANY hard surface, like the sidewalk, hardwood floors and tile floors. My 2 yr old even loves to lay on his tummy and spin himself around. My 12 year old daughter and 5 year old son also had fun on it and are begging for their own board. So in my opinion, any toy that is this versatile in age and gender, is basically indestructable and has no tiny parts is great! Plus it helps them with balance too. AND they can use in indoors or outdoors...;) I am buying one for a friend's son for his 8 year birthday next month. I definitely recommend the Spooner board for kids! (I've been known to try it out when the kid's are in school;)
Mom of 4
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Spooner Board - Blue
The Ultimate Training Board for Balance, Fitness, and Fun!Simulates board-sport moves (skateboarding, surfing), but doesn't require the advanced skills or entail the same danger. Develops balance, coordination, leg, and core strength. Unbreakable, non-marring 3/8" polyethylene with raised edges and grippy surface. Indoor/outdoor use.
Click here for more information about The Spooner Board - Blue
0 comments:
Post a Comment