Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So I bought these spacers for my own and my girlfriends large collection of 2 longboards lol. The shipping was quicker thank anticipated. The only things that i thought was strange was they sent me the package I was expecting the Riot Gear box but they sent in a little plastic bag which was OK another thing is that i found 3 "dud" washers. Two of the washers were missing sections of the washer and the other two were very noticeably dented. Overall they were good enough for government work haha. I will contact the seller about the dud bearings. Other than that if you are using them it is recommended that you use the curved part of the washer facing your bearing and the flat part facing your axle nut and the flat side facing your hanger and the curved part facing your washer. Why? Because by facing the curved section of the washer towards the bearing reduces the chances of you destroying your bearing seals or the bearing it self. I also recommend keeping your old speed rings just to make sure the new washer doesn't ruin your seal. I'm using Bones Super Swiss Six so I try to keep the bearing seals from getting destroyed. This is my set up
nut > washer > speed ring > bearing > spacer > bearing > speed ring > washer
or a lame version that might look close with keys:
$}| []=[]|{!
$-nut
}-riot washer
|-speed ring
[]-bearing
=-bearing spacer
!-hanger
Hope this helps :P.
Kick till you can't kick anymore.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Riot Gear Axle Washer, Thin,Pack of 100 ( Washers )
Click here for more information about Riot Gear Axle Washer, Thin,Pack of 100 ( Washers )
0 comments:
Post a Comment