Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just got these shoes today, but they are pretty comfortable, (a big step up from the $3 Walmart sandles I've been wearing for 2 years). I find them a little snug on the top of my foot approximately where the ball of the foot is (but on the top). It seems durable. The color and size are correct. Overall, I think they'll be good shoes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Earth Interact Casual Shoe Womens
The Earth® Interact women's shoe offers an easy fit and a casual look. It's designed with a soft leather upper and BioFoam cushioning, which molds to the shape of the foot to provide personalized comfort. KALSO® Negative Heel Technology® positions the toes 3.7° higher than the heels, shifting weight back over the heels to help strengthen and tone the body while also burning calories with every step.
Click here for more information about Earth Interact Casual Shoe Womens
0 comments:
Post a Comment