Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these because my Size 12 Burton's were apparently too tight for my size 11 foot. I thought it was just because they needed breaking in, but that wasn't the case, after wearing them for hours and hours they hurt really bad and were cutting circulation very quickly...
After getting these boot's the game got switched... right out of the packaging, they fit like a dream and I was able to wear them around for hours without any discomfort. I had a great time using them on a snowboarding vacation at Alyeska(Girdwood,Alaska) and had zero problem with these. They fit great in my bindings and never once did I feel like my foot wasn't doing anything it shouldn't. I will be buying these again come when I destroy these from over-usage.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Men's Journey 2010 Snowboard Boot
Snowboard like the best of them in Aaron Biittner's boot of choice. You can trust DC's Journey design to help you execute better tricks.
Click here for more information about DC Men's Journey 2010 Snowboard Boot
0 comments:
Post a Comment