Bones STF Street Tech Formula Skateboard Wheels (Rat Pack, Set of 4) Review

Bones STF Street Tech Formula Skateboard Wheels (Rat Pack, Set of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had my eyes on these wheels for some time. After receiving them from my lovely wife for Xmas, they were well worth the wait. The wheels are slick looking, well made and set up real tight w/ my Reflex RD7 Bearings. The feel under your feet when the wheels connect w/ the concrete is great and the skid when power sliding is awesome. I am positive that these wheels will last me a long time. I am 33 years old and this is my first "new skool" skateboard set up. I have been skating since I was 10 and never converted from the old skool skateboards until now, and I am loving it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bones STF Street Tech Formula Skateboard Wheels (Rat Pack, Set of 4)

Street Tech Formula\'! STF Formula is specifically engineered from top quality components to obtain all the best properties necessary for the ultimate in street wheel performance. BONES WHEELS has created a wheel with a substantially higher rebound for more speed and amazing slide capabilities while maintaining a resistance to flat spotting well beyond any standard wheel. The technology behind STF is proven. The results speak for themselves. BONES WHEELS are also solely developed and produced here in its own manufacturing plant located in Santa Barbara, CA. You won\'t find this formula from any other wheel supplier. Hype is hype, \'quality" is for real. Try Street Tech Formula WHEELS on your next setup and see for yourself. Demand Quality\'Demand BONES..!!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bones STF Street Tech Formula Skateboard Wheels (Rat Pack, Set of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment