Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this shoes ! They so Classic and 70's color and shape, just what I was looking for ! I have never seen an Adidas like this, I mean there are similar but this have a special touch, like they are a little higher in the back part which for my taste it differs them from other Adidas like the Sambas which have some similarity. Also they super comfortable and the part of the shoe that goes under the laces is really thick, I so much like that cause it add padding to it and makes them look really diferent from other adidas classic shoes. I you are into 70's retro/classic trend, you will love them !!
Click Here to see more reviews about: adidas Originals Men's Equalizer ST Shoe
This sneaker's name says it all: the Equalizer is the perfect marriage of function and style. These kicks feature a full grain leather and suede upper for flexible comfort and support, while the wide outsole provides stability and slip-proof traction. adidas' GeoFit heel and collar deliver a snug, secure fit in two high impact areas.
Click here for more information about adidas Originals Men's Equalizer ST Shoe
0 comments:
Post a Comment