Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been skateing for a while and I never liked a certin wheel there almost all the same.But I did some reasearch about ricta,and I askd my freind that owns a skateshop and he said there great.So I got the Ricta Supercrystals 52mm,and they were diffrent and very uniq.When I got these the clear red just stuck out and I put them on and I loved them.They are good for slideing,and and they grip the ground and no flat spots at all, so if u want a great wheel get these.5 out of 5 !!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ricta, Supercrystal Clear Skateboard Wheel (Pack of 4)
Ricta super crystals 52mm,and are different and very unique. They are good for sliding,and grip the ground without flat spots.
Click here for more information about Ricta, Supercrystal Clear Skateboard Wheel (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment