NEW WOW Snowboard Ski Sports Snow Pants Camouflage Review

NEW WOW Snowboard Ski Sports Snow Pants Camouflage
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These pants look great, feel great, and appear to be well made. However, they run large. I where a 7/8 in women's jeans, am 5'6" tall and weigh 125lbs. I ordered the medium thinking the small would be too small. I tried these on and they look like a XL. I turned them inside out thinking I was sent the wrong size, but couldn't find it printed anywhere. I can grab the waist in the front and pull it out a good 7inches from my waist. They are more then long enough for me but are very wide in the legs and waist. I can't use them, but I'm not sending them back.LOL. They are such a great price and so well made that I am going to order a small for me, and give this pair to a friend as a gift.
I can't say how well they wear or hold up to the elements yet. When I get the small I will post about that. I live in Alaska. Lets hope they hold up. Ha ha ha.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW WOW Snowboard Ski Sports Snow Pants Camouflage

**** Size Chart ****S { Waist (34 inch), Inseam (29 Inch)}; M { Waist (36 inch), Inseam (30.2 Inch)}; L { Waist (38 inch), Inseam (31.4 Inch)}; XL { Waist (40 inch), Inseam (32.6 Inch)}; XXL { Waist (42 inch), Inseam (33.8 Inch)};

Buy Now

Click here for more information about NEW WOW Snowboard Ski Sports Snow Pants Camouflage

0 comments:

Post a Comment