Krown Dunes Complete Longboard Skateboard Review

Krown Dunes Complete Longboard Skateboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recieved this board as a birthday present, and I am very satisfied with it, if you are a begginer who just wants to ride around and have fun,then this this will do it. The wheels make a nice and very smooth ride, the board is flexible and sturdy.I have never had a longboard before, and i really do enjoy this one. overall it is a great board. the only thing you really need to do is losten the trucks so you can turn and carve, and loosten the wheels as well so you get a longer spin and ride.
For the price of this board I was extremely suprised how good it turned out to be. worth every penny. And i must say the sand dunes design is pretty cool as well.
I hope this helps!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Krown Dunes Complete Longboard Skateboard

Krown Dunes Kicktail Longboard. The deck is 9" x 43" with a 26" wheel base. This is a custom Krown shape with a round nose, front wheel cut-outs, and a kicked tail. Manufactured by one of largest longboard makers. This is a pre-assembled complete. The components included are 6.0 Aluminum alloy trucks, with Abec 7 Bearings and 70mm Black Wheels. This complete sells for $99.99 most places.

Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about Krown Dunes Complete Longboard Skateboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment