Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Love this shoe. But wish the shoe companines could have my size available all the time. I have to really search for my size. The youth size 4.5 sometimes works for me in an athletic shoe but NEVER in dress shoes. There is a very limited selection in youth 4.5 size shoes. I feel very discriminated against due to my height!!!! Yeah I know here is another area to yell discrimanation, but if we can yell it for illegals and atheists I figure I can also due to my height! It's terrible that I cannot find size 5 womens shoes very often and it's very frustrating. All these computers to due statistics on what sell's the most and where you would think that sizes would be sold to reflect that demographic!!! Besides, you cannot sell something if it is not available!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: K-Swiss Youth St 329 Tennis Shoe Kids
The K-Swiss® ST329 kids' shoe is a comfortable, casual classic. It's crafted using a lightweight combination of leather and synthetic materials, with traditional K-Swiss® shield detailing and a durable rubber outsole.
Click here for more information about K-Swiss Youth St 329 Tennis Shoe Kids
0 comments:
Post a Comment