Bern Brentwood Summer Matte Black Bomber Helmet with Visor Review

Bern Brentwood Summer Matte Black Bomber Helmet with Visor
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I live where it is required to sport a bike helmet. I would have rather had the all-black helmet, but it actually looks quite cute on me. I like that it fits and adjusts precisely to my dome. When my daughter borrows it, she can adjust it quickly to her own without messing with the straps. It fits snugly but doesn't bother me and after a while I forget it's there. So-long stupid Walmart pointy Bell helmet! This helmet actually protects the base of my skull. Why is it that the ugly ones leave that gap open again? Oh, and my head does not get as hot as I would expect it too in this helmet. If you are moving enough, the air blows plenty through the holes. LOVE IT. AND Amazon.com had the BEST price on this bomb helmet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bern Brentwood Summer Matte Black Bomber Helmet with Visor

The Brentwood uses a unique foam called Zipmold that has a higher strength to weight ratio than traditional EPS hard foams, allowing it to be thinner and lighter, while still hitting the Certifications for Head Protection.The result is the lid fits super low profile and sinks down on your head unlike other helmets that bring out the hugeness in your melon.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bern Brentwood Summer Matte Black Bomber Helmet with Visor

0 comments:

Post a Comment