Arnette Full House Xl Rectangular Sunglasses Review

Arnette Full House Xl Rectangular Sunglasses
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These glasses are pretty good. I have a wide head and they fit rather well. A few years ago I switched to Arnette and have about 6 pairs now. I was tired of everyone and their mother wearing Oakleys. These glasses ride a little low on the brow, but cover your eyes OK. I would likely not wear them for Skiing as they leave too much of your eyebrow area exposed. I may get a smoke colored frame in this style as well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Arnette Full House Xl Rectangular Sunglasses

The Full House from Arnette exudes nothing but full style and appeal. This pair of sunglasses from Arnette has a clean, fluid look with its wide, logo-stamped ear pieces, while the UV lenses and integrated nose pads ensure premium sun protection and all day comfort.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about Arnette Full House Xl Rectangular Sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment