Volcom Full Stone Sock - Little Boys' Review

Volcom Full Stone Sock - Little Boys'
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The rating is for the socks themselves which would get a 5 from me normally. But I have to take one star off for being totally the wrong size. I wouldn't buy them here again.
I ordered "little boys" volcom socks from another online retailer and got some great socks for my 4-year-old. They sold out, so I searched here and ordered these "little boys" volcoms--socks look exactly the same from the picture--and received "volcom big youth socks." These are much bigger, obviously. So, I got 12 pairs of socks that won't fit for quite some time, which is not great.
I really hate returning stuff. I do like the socks themselves and they will eventually fit so I'll keep them, but I'm not very happy that the size was wrong and I now have to order another dozen socks somewhere else and stash these somewhere until they fit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Volcom Full Stone Sock - Little Boys'

Volcom has the answer to boring style and it's not reserved for the big guys. Give your little boy a lesson in style early with the Volcom Full Stone Socks.Product Features
Material: 70% cotton, 20% elastane, 5% nylon, 5% rubber
Height: ankle
Recommended Use:
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Volcom Full Stone Sock - Little Boys'

0 comments:

Post a Comment