Mission Bsx Outdoor Roller Hockey Wheels - 4 Pack Review

Mission Bsx Outdoor Roller Hockey Wheels - 4 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a set of these wheels for my hockey skates because of the price. They were super cheap compared to other outdoor wheels so I thought I would give them a shot. After I put them on, I immediately noticed that they made my skates much slower. It was very noticeable. My previous outdoor wheels were a set of used indoor wheels that I bought out of a bin. The used indoor wheels lasted about double the time of these wheels AND they were cheaper. I play hockey outdoors on cement for about 45 minutes to an hour at a time. After five to six sessions, my wheels were already rubbing the plastic hub on the sides. I always rotate my wheels so that both edges wear evenly, and now the wheels are completely useless. They also started splitting down the center of the wheels around the fifth session. These wheels might be cheap, but I highly recommend everyone to stay away from them. They are definitely the worst wheels I have ever used for outdoor.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mission Bsx Outdoor Roller Hockey Wheels - 4 Pack

Upgrade or replace the wheels for your inline skates with the Mission® BSX outdoor roller hockey wheels. These translucent black wheels have a hardness rating of 82A.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mission Bsx Outdoor Roller Hockey Wheels - 4 Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment