Gold Coast Longboard Deck-Freedom-Moon Skateboard Review

Gold Coast Longboard Deck-Freedom-Moon Skateboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I know the title said deck, but the product features included trucks and wheels, when the product arrived and I was expecting a whole board, I was disappointed. And realizing that a refund would take weeks, I purchased my own trucks and wheels.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gold Coast Longboard Deck-Freedom-Moon Skateboard

Travel can sometimes engulf you like a vortex. You start off in one place, and the next thing you know, you\'re on the other side of the world wondering how you wound up there. It\'s usually a really good story, if you can remember it all. The Moon shape is new for 2010 and we adorned it with some of the places we love to visit, and a few we still have on the list.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gold Coast Longboard Deck-Freedom-Moon Skateboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment