Freestyle Men's FS84902 Karlton Analog Watch Review

Freestyle Men's FS84902 Karlton Analog Watch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Design: 5/5
Quality: 2/5
Customer Service: 0/5I got this watch as a Christmas gift, and was very excited. It's a great looking simple watch.
However, a couple days after receiving it I wore it in a hot tub, and it got a decent amount of water under the face. The watch is supposed to be waterproof to 100 meters; in the papers that it came with, it says you can swim, surf, and even dive with it, so a 4 foot deep tub should not have been a problem. I wasn't too worried about it, as the papers also stated that the watch comes with a lifetime warranty, and the company surely would be able to fix a little water.
My first disappointment with the customer service came when I called the number on the website and a recording told me that I would receive a text message to which I would have to reply "yes" before I could continue. "Not a big deal," I thought, until I received the message, telling me I had to agree to spend 9.99 a month for their service. Already this was some of the worst customer service I have ever seen, and I hadn't even gotten through to them yet.
By the time I actually got through with customer service, I got to experience how truly bad Freestyle's service is. First, they told me that the lifetime warranty simply DIDN'T EXIST, so I would have to pay for any service and repairs. Second, they said that while the website, the box, the papers it comes with, and the watch itself all say that it is waterproof to 100 meters, what they MEANT is that it is slightly water resistant, and getting water under the face when submerged, even only 1% the advertised maximum depth, is not unexpected; so they wouldn't do any service anyways.
Altogether I love this watch, when it was working I got tons of compliments on it, and I was extremely thrilled to receive it as a gift which is why I gave it two stars. This made it all the worse when the advertised waterproofing turned out to be a farce, and the company was extremely resistant to any effort to help, offering the worst customer service I have ever experienced.
If freestyle rights its wrong and replaces my ruined watch, I will gladly update my review and wear my watch with pride. Until then, I cannot recommend this watch, or any Freestyle products, to anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Freestyle Men's FS84902 Karlton Analog Watch

The colorful style of the Freestyle Men's Karlton Analog Watch is easy to read and offers modern style in a casual watch. The polished, silver-toned stainless steel case and bezel show off a subtle shine, and the case is equipped with hydro-pushers. A square blue dial features a unique design with the analog dial offset to the right of the display. The bright blue dial features a yellow outside minute track, printed hour and minute markers, and rounded, luminous, silver-toned hour and minute hands accompanied by a yellow second hand. A curved date window stretches from the three o'clock hour to the six o'clock hour and features a yellow arrow indicating the date. A comfortable black polyurethane band securely fastens with a buckle clasp. This timepiece offers analog quartz movement and is protected by a durable mineral crystal. The watch is water resistant to a depth of 330 feet (100 meters).

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Freestyle Men's FS84902 Karlton Analog Watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment