DC Men's Court Graffik SE Sneaker Review

DC Men's Court Graffik SE Sneaker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Shoes are great, bought them for my 13 year old son for Christmas. I was planning on putting a printout of the shoes in a box becasue I ordered late. But I was very surprised that the seller got them to me before Christmas so I was able to wrap them up and give them to him.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DC Men's Court Graffik SE Sneaker

Durable and ready to face almost any trick, this Court Graffik sneaker from DC will keep you going cool and casual all day, every day. The leather upper is ultra-heavy duty and is resistant to abrasions and scuffs, while elastic straps keep the tongue in place and thick padding provides additional comfort and support.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about DC Men's Court Graffik SE Sneaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment