C1RCA Men's CX205 Cracked Sneaker Review

C1RCA Men's CX205 Cracked Sneaker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a pair of these shoes and I was disappointed when I walked around in them. The tongue of the shoe was very... buffed up. If you get these shoes, I suggest you get a shoe size larger than what you really are. I had a pair of Nike's that was size 6.5 I think, and I ordered a pair of these in size 7 and it was a pretty tight fit. I'm back to wearing my Nike's for the time being, but even my Nike's are getting tight now.

Click Here to see more reviews about: C1RCA Men's CX205 Cracked Sneaker

Relax and have fun in this hip and trendy skate-style sneaker from C1RCA. Constructed with a tough and durable upper, it features a full lace-up front and removable Velcro strap, perforations at the toe, and logoed accents. The generously cushioned heel, tongue and footbed keep feet dry, comfortable and secure, while a special gel heel cushion in the midsole helps absorb the shock of big drops and hard impacts.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about C1RCA Men's CX205 Cracked Sneaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment