Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am very pleased. This is definitely a step above the usual cheap protective padding one finds at most sporting goods stores. And it fits my daughter perfectly.
It was frustrating not to to have an accurate description of the size. Fortunately, I went to a roller derby equipment site and got the information I needed prior to ordering.
This particular size -- junior -- is not for a small child, nor is it for teenagers. My daughter is eleven, about four-nine and 66 pounds. For bigger kids, go to the smallest adult size. I don't think this comes in a smaller size than junior, which is a shame as it is very well made for the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bullet Standard Combo Set Black Junior Knee, Elbow & Wrist Skateboard Pads
Protect yourself with these high quality Bullet skateboard pads.
0 comments:
Post a Comment