Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As always, Amazon was fast to ship and the box arrived without damage. The fins were as pictured, but a bit less yellow on the outside - I was hoping for lots of yellow to help find them in the surf if they came off. Not a huge deal, but they are mostly blue, so they won't be easy to find.
Fit is forgiving, as the foot pocket is very long. Appears to be true to size. Rubber is soft and flexible.
I haven't had them in the water, yet, but will be trying them out along with my new Brownfish Handplane next week in HI, or maybe at the local beach if it doesn't rain this weekend. I'll be providing an update once I've had a few days in them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pod Fins Floating
Pod fins floating yel/navy size lg 9 - 10
0 comments:
Post a Comment