Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have only ever used the Labeda Asphalt wheels from the Labeda lineup, but if I ever did do any other kind of skating, I imagine I would also stick with this brand. These are the exact wheels you can find anywhere else for the lowest price I could find online, have not used a better outdoor wheel on my inline skates. The cone of the wheel feels immediately natural and very stable right away. Not like other wheels that require some break in before you get used to them. The most durable wheel I've used, lasting far longer than comparable hardness ratings by other companies.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LABEDA WHEELS Inline Roller Hockey GRIPPER ASPHALT 80mm
You are looking at brand new labeda wheels. Labeda year after year has proven to be the #1 wheel in roller hockey. This is the GRIPPER ASPHALT, measuring in at 80mm with a durometer rating HARD / 92A. A great choice for amatuer and experienced players alike.
Click here for more information about LABEDA WHEELS Inline Roller Hockey GRIPPER ASPHALT 80mm
0 comments:
Post a Comment