Labeda Eyes Skateboard Review

Labeda Eyes Skateboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This Board is exceptional. We have a local skateboard shop and to get the same or comparable board locaily it was well over 100.00 dollars. This board has allot of concave and with canadian maple deck the bearings and wheels this is a steal. I origainly thought i will get my kids a cheap board at walmart after taking the board back twice i decided to pay a little more. This blows the tony hawk 60.00 dollar boards away. I use to skate growing up and well i know a bargain when I see one. Labeda did great job I bought two Santos And eyes Great Boards.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Labeda Eyes Skateboard

The Labeda® Pro Series EYES complete skateboard is built around a 7-ply laminated Canadian Maple blend deck with a double kick tail and grip tape. It comes equipped with Pro-Lift cushions, Labeda® "CLAW" wheels, Labeda® XXX Pro Electro trucks, and BEVO ABEC 9 bearings.

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Click here for more information about Labeda Eyes Skateboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment