Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered a Large helmet. They sent me a small, because of how the title of the product shows up in the order form. The word "skateboard" is shortened to "S" in the order, so I guess they just assumed it was a small. There wasn't even an option to select small, only medium or large. So that was annoying. The helmet looks really cool tho, and it has a ton of vents, which is great for my sweaty head. I wish it had fit, cuz it took almost 2 weeks to show up at my place, and I didn't want to wait another month to return it and then get another from this seller. I just got the Bell Faction helmet at my local bike shop, which is ok, but doesn't look nearly as cool as this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro-Tec Bucky Lasek Ace Skate Helmet - Grey
The Ace helmets have long been the most recognizable helmets in the park. Increased venting, aero-styled shell, and Multi-Impact SXP technology are the key features protecting the skulls of a few of our top skaters like Bucky Lasek and Steve Caballero.
Click here for more information about Pro-Tec Bucky Lasek Ace Skate Helmet - Grey
0 comments:
Post a Comment