Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I havent got it yet, but I'm sure it's a great helmet. The last helmet I had was about 15 years ago, I don't know what happened to it. I wish I still had it but my head is probably bigger now, so it probably wouldn't fit. I'm not using it for any "extreme" sports or anything, I just fall alot around the house so I need some added protection. I cant wait to get my helmet. I'll write another review when I actually get the thing.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro-Tec B2 - Lincoln Ueda Signature Skate Helmet
A sweet blend of classic style and revolutionary technology, the B2 destroys all others in fit and style. Ageless flare and three different shell sizes make the b2 unrivaled. Accompanied with a sticker sheet of your skater's sponsors, this is the new choice of the world's top pro skateboarders.
Click here for more information about Pro-Tec B2 - Lincoln Ueda Signature Skate Helmet
0 comments:
Post a Comment