Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-Pack Review

Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this for my nephew for Christmas and it's Feb. in Chicago so I'm not sure how well it actually works, but it appears of way higher quality than other ramps I've seen,as well as the curve of the ramp is excellent! I LOVE the idea of the system you can attach and build with these ramps. The possibilities are endless!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-Pack

With the Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-pack, you can practice any way you like. The kit comes complete with two stackable ramps--assemble it as one large ramps, two separate ramps, or combine with other Landwave decks and ramps to make your own skatepark. Easy to assemble and compatible with other Landwave decks and ramps, each component slides together and locks in place to make a sturdy and functional ramp of your own design.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment