Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have purchased at least 5 other pairs of Globe Castros over the last few years. I've never had a problem with ANY pair until now. This pair started coming unstitched at the seam after not even a weeks wear. Amazon was extremely quick to replace them and I will continue to buy them despite this one bad-ish experience. Overall, they are very comfy and versatile and feel like I'm wearing slippers all day!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Globe Men's Castro Slip-On
You'll love the low profile of the Castro slip-on from Globe with its casual-cool appeal that you can wear every day. The mixed patterns on the upper will lend to an urban edge while its traditional moc stitching will give it a more classic feel. No matter what you wear them with, the sturdy sole will get you anywhere you need to go in total style.
Click here for more information about Globe Men's Castro Slip-On
0 comments:
Post a Comment