Roller Derby Ghost Tracks Skateboard Review

Roller Derby Ghost Tracks Skateboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had been trying to get this skateboard for awhile but it was sold out everywhere! I was super excited when I saw it was in stock on Amazon and immediatly purchased it. It shipped quickly so no complaints there. However, you don't really get what's pictured. :-/ The picture almost looks like the bottom of the skateboard would be glossy...Well, it's not. Still though, not such a big deal. The issue I have is the wheels that are pictured, ya, you don't get them. The skateboard comes with these generic looking white wheels with red and gray on the side. I bought this skateboard partly because I thought my son would LOVE the wheels. (Christmas present) I am really disappointed that Amazon would advertise, in pictures, a product they did not deliver. Hopefully you read this before you buy if the wheels make any difference to you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Roller Derby Ghost Tracks Skateboard

80 plus years of experience makes Roller Derby a leading brand in wheel sports

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Roller Derby Ghost Tracks Skateboard

0 comments:

Post a Comment