Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just received my board. When I saw my box, I noticed that the box was damaged and the front tip of my board was sticking out and damaged with some scratches -the color of the wood is clear in the damaged area.
Also, the wheels are fully black, not clear as seen in the picture. Looks a lot like the cheaper version one. One of the rear wheels only spins for less than 3 seconds, as the other three spins for about 30-45 seconds.
The board has a cheap feel to it, definitely not worth the price paid.
I don't advise anyone to buy this, unless you just want a cheap board to play around for short period of time.
Pay a couple of bucks more to get something better.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Moose Complete Longboard (9" x 43", Pintail, Dipped Black, 70mm Wheels)
0 comments:
Post a Comment