Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is almost perfect inline skates for freeskating! Renewed model of K2 Soul Slide. Powered boot + short(247mm) AL7000 steel slalom frame = almost the best durable, comfortable and maneuverable skates. They are not for beginners (only if you're overweight and normal fitness skates are too flimsy for you), better for advanced skating. Boot is very comfortable (for me the most comfortable of all I had) but a little not enough support for advanced slalom, too soft, otherwise it would have been even and excellent slalom skates for those who have legs with a different interface to Seba and RB Twister. A bit expensive in MSRP but very big thanks to Amazon, I've bought them just for 89$. Coloring controversial, but for this price I'm really happy!
Click Here to see more reviews about: K2 The Don Mens Inline Skates
Men's Inline Skates - Recreation
Click here for more information about K2 The Don Mens Inline Skates
0 comments:
Post a Comment