Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really liked these boots but I ended up never wearing them anywhere. All the padding was great, seemed warm, only fault to it is if your like me and have large calf muscles the fronts don't pull together when you tie them. And forget tucking pants into them. But the boots themselves looked good and well made and I really wanted use them. I suppose I could have ordered a size up and it would have fit better but I was on a time line. Overall they were good boots and I liked them, they just didn't work for me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: etnies Women's Snap Skate
You'll be looking cooler than ever, on or off your board, when you're sporting the Snap skate shoe from etnies. The high-cut boot features a lace-up front, a subtle print, full sherpa linings for warmth, and a grippy rubber sole for extra board control.
Click here for more information about etnies Women's Snap Skate
0 comments:
Post a Comment